Artwork information Amaretti cookies
- Data format: 6 x 10 cm
- Trimmed size (closed): 6 x 4 cm
- Special requirements for creating the artwork:
- The statutory mandatory information such as content, best-before date and manufacturer/distributor are added automatically during production. Please note the highlighted sections in the data sheet and in the print template
- please note the legal requirements for printed food packagings
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts must be completely imbedded or converted to curves
- preferably use sans-serif Fonts, e.g. Arial, Verdana, Helvetica etc.
- line width: min. 1 pt (0.4 mm)
- We will not check for spelling and/or typographical errors
- We will not check for overprint settings
- Transparencies created with CorelDRAW must be reduced
- Comments will be deleted and not printed
- Form field content will be printed
- Four-colour print on the front, reverse blank (4/0)
- italian biscuits with ground apricot kernels (1.5 g)
- Ingredients: sugar; wheat flour; apricot kernels (13%); chicken proteins; milk proteins; raising agents (sodium carbonates E500; ammonium carbonates E503); flavouring. May contain peanuts, soybeans, mustard and nuts.
- average nutritional values per 100 g: energy in kJ/kcal 1758/416, fat 6.2 g, of which saturates 0.5 g, carbohydrate 82 g, of which sugars 65 g, fibre 2.2 g, protein 6.5 g, salt 0.25 g.
- wrapped individually
- base colour of wrappers: white
- Store in a dry and dark place, between 14 °C and max. 20 °C, away from direct sunlight. Do not store near heat sources (e.g., heating)
- shelf life: 4 months from date of delivery when stored properly
- Packaging: single packing – polyester bag
from Lee Faichney
from Paul Cotgrove
from Robert Newman
from Undercover Festival and Events
We use Trustpilot as an independent service provider for obtaining reviews. If you want to know which measures Trustpilot takes to ensure that the reviews are genuine, click here.