Artwork information Florentine biscuits
- Data format: 7,5 x 13 cm
- Trimmed size (closed): 7,5 x 4 cm
- Special requirements for creating the artwork:
- The statutory mandatory information such as content, best-before date and manufacturer/distributor are added automatically during production. Please note the highlighted sections in the data sheet and in the print template
- please note the legal requirements for printed food packagings
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts must be completely imbedded or converted to curves
- preferably use sans-serif Fonts, e.g. Arial, Verdana, Helvetica etc.
- line width: min. 1 pt (0.4 mm)
- We will not check for spelling and/or typographical errors
- We will not check for overprint settings
- Transparencies created with CorelDRAW must be reduced
- Comments will be deleted and not printed
- Form field content will be printed
- Four-colour print on the front, reverse blank (4/0)
- biscuits made of almonds, nuts and honey, decorated with white chocolate (8 g)
- Ingredients: almonds 17 %; glucose syrup; cocoa butter; whole milk powder; hazelnuts 6 %; clarified butter; honey; emulsifier: soy lecithin; sweet whey powder; melon; orange zest; glucose-fructose syrup; cherry concentrate; acidity regulator: citric acid. May contain traces of gluten, nuts, egg, lupins, sesame and peanuts.
- average nutritional values per 100 g: Energy in kJ/kcal 2276/544, fat 31,7 g, of which saturated fatty acids 12.3 g, carbohydrates 56.1 g, of which sugars 46.4 g, protein 7.1 g, salt 0.07 g.
- wrapped individually
- base colour of wrappers: white
- Store in a dry and dark place, between 14 °C and max. 20 °C, away from direct sunlight. Do not store near heat sources (e.g., heating)
- shelf life: 4 months from date of delivery when stored properly
from Lee Faichney
from Paul Cotgrove
from Robert Newman
from Undercover Festival and Events
We use Trustpilot as an independent service provider for obtaining reviews. If you want to know which measures Trustpilot takes to ensure that the reviews are genuine, click here.