Artwork information Fruit drops
- Data format: 7,7 x 6,5 cm
- Trimmed size: 6 x 1,8 cm
- Special requirements for creating the artwork:
- The statutory mandatory information such as content, best-before date and manufacturer/distributor are added automatically during production. Please note the highlighted sections in the data sheet and in the print template
- please note the legal requirements for printed food packagings
- Note: Print is not bled off. There is always a white border at the side margins.
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Fonts must be completely imbedded or converted to curves
- Preferably use sans-serif Fonts, e.g. Arial, Verdana, Helvetica etc.
- width of the lines: at least 1 pt. (0.4 mm)
- We will not check for spelling and/or typographical errors
- We will not check for overprint settings
- Transparencies created with CorelDRAW must be reduced
- Comments will be deleted and not printed
- Form field content will be printed
- Four-colour print on the front, reverse blank (4/0)
- mix of individually wrapped drops in various flavours (lemon, orange, black currant)
- content: approx. 200 drops per kilogramme
- Store in a dry and dark place, between 14 °C and max. 20 °C, away from direct sunlight. Do not store near heat sources (e.g., heating)
- shelf life: approx. 12 months when stored properly
- Ingredients: sugar; glucose syrup; acidity regulator: citric acid; natural flavour; grape juice concentrate; colourant: turmeric extract
- average nutritional values per 100 g: energy in kJ/kcal 1650/388, fat 0 g, of which saturated fatty acids 0 g, carbohydrates 96 g, of which sugars 65 g, protein 0 g, salt 0 g.
- Made in Germany
from Lee Faichney
from Paul Cotgrove
from Robert Newman
from Undercover Festival and Events
We use Trustpilot as an independent service provider for obtaining reviews. If you want to know which measures Trustpilot takes to ensure that the reviews are genuine, click here.