Artwork information Beer mats with hot foil stamping, square, 9.3 x 9.3 cm, 4/4
- Data format (incl. 3 mm bleed): 9,9 x 9,9 cm
- Trimmed size: 9,3 x 9,3 cm
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- for finishes there are specific requirements
- here we show you how to set up your artwork with spot finish in InDesign
- Include a surrounding trim of 3 mm, important information should be at least 4 mm from the edge of the final format size
- Fonts must be completely imbedded or converted to curves
- colour mode: CMYK, FOGRA52 (PSO uncoated v3 FOGRA52) for uncoated paper
- black design elements: must be monochrome black Cyan 0 %, Magenta 0 %, Yellow 0 %, Key 100 %) to exclude registration mismatches in the print result
- We will not check for spelling and/or typographical errors
- We will not check for overprint settings
- Transparencies created with CorelDRAW must be reduced
- Comments will be deleted and not printed
- Form field content will be printed
- Four-colour print on the front and reverse (4/4)
- Hot gold foil spot application enhances the printed products and visually highlights individual elements.
- punched and shrink-wrapped
- Note: Printing is made on both sides; embossing, however, is possible on one side only.
from Lee Faichney
from Paul Cotgrove
from Robert Newman
from Undercover Festival and Events
We use Trustpilot as an independent service provider for obtaining reviews. If you want to know which measures Trustpilot takes to ensure that the reviews are genuine, click here.