Artwork information PVC Tarpaulins, Free format selection
- Free format selection:
- Width: min. 100 - max. 1000 cm
- Height: min. 100 - max. 490 cm
- Resolution: 150 dpi
- Include a surrounding trim of 10 mm, important information should be at least 50 mm from the edge of the final format size
- Fonts must be completely imbedded or converted to curves
- colour mode: CMYK, FOGRA51 (PSO coated v3)
- Maximum colour application of 300 %
- We will not check for spelling and/or typographical errors
- We will not check for overprint settings
- Transparencies created with CorelDRAW must be reduced
- Comments will be deleted and not printed
- Form field content will be printed
- Four-colour print on the front, reverse blank (4/0)
- Custom-sized tarpaulins are available from 100 x 100 cm to 1000 x 490 cm.
- All materials have fire protection class 1 and are therefore flame retardant.
- Optional: Eyelets for easy set-up along the border (distance between the eyelets approx. 50 cm).
- Eyelets applied according to the text direction
- Absolutely weather-resistant and therefore also suitable for outdoor use.
- The classic advertising medium for scafolding, fences, bridges and barriers.
- Only one motif can be uploaded for each print order.
- Fair price: Prices are calculated exact to the centimetre
- Click here for reasonably priced tarpaulins in standard formats.
- Note: If the shortest side is larger than 190 cm, the tarpaulins will be folded for delivery
from Lee Faichney
from Paul Cotgrove
from Robert Newman
from Undercover Festival and Events
We use Trustpilot as an independent service provider for obtaining reviews. If you want to know which measures Trustpilot takes to ensure that the reviews are genuine, click here.