Artwork information Event Tickets (black-light ink), 5.5 x 8.5 cm, printed on one side
- Data format (incl. 2 mm bleed): 5,9 x 8,9 cm
- Trimmed size: 5,5 x 8,5 cm
- Special requirements for creating the artwork:
- certain specifications apply to blacklight ink
- Numbering (no letters or special characters); the numbering can be positioned at your choice
- Horizontal or vertical alignment of the numbers and perforations as desired
- Numbering area min. 24 x 6 mm. Numbering font size: 12 pt. Numbering colour: black.
- Numbering is only possible on one side
- Allow for a margin of at least 5 mm between the edge of the product and the numbering area.
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Include a surrounding trim of 2 mm, important information should be at least 4 mm from the edge of the final format size
- Fonts must be completely imbedded or converted to curves
- colour mode: CMYK, FOGRA51 (PSO coated v3) for coated paper
- Maximum colour application of 300 %
- We will not check for spelling and/or typographical errors
- We will not check for overprint settings
- Transparencies created with CorelDRAW must be reduced
- Comments will be deleted and not printed
- Form field content will be printed
- In addition to your artwork files, please upload a view file to illustrate the numbering positions (example: "view_only_.pdf").
- Specify the start number of the consecutive numbering in this view file if applicable. If you do not specify a start number, the numbering will begin with 000001.
- Four-colour print on the front (four colours plus one spot colour), reverse blank (5/0)
- Forgery-proof due to security ink that is only visible under black light (UV light)
- The black light-safety colour is visible for the human eye under UV light with a wavelenght of 330-380 nm.
- Individual black-light motif with up to 30 % area coverage (spot special colour)
- Please observe the special notes on print file creation of the forgery-proof black light-reactive ink (creating a "UV" special colour, 100 % magenta, overprint)
from Lee Faichney
from Paul Cotgrove
from Robert Newman
from Undercover Festival and Events
We use Trustpilot as an independent service provider for obtaining reviews. If you want to know which measures Trustpilot takes to ensure that the reviews are genuine, click here.